1) Were you named after anyone?
Not that I'm aware of.
2) When was the last time you cried?
Friday, when I couldn't lift a hammer.
3) Do you like your handwriting?
Yeah, it's okay.
5)Do you have kids?
A beautiful daughter.
6) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
7) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
8) Do you still have your tonsils?
9) Would you bungee jump?
NoNoNoNo!!! Hell No!!!
10) Do you think you are strong?
Physically, no. Mentally, yes.
11)Do you believe in life after death?
12) What is your favorite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
13)What is the first thing you notice about people?
14) Red or Pink?
15) What is the least favorite thing about you?
16) Who do you miss the most?
17) Are you right or left handed?
18) What was the last thing you ate?
19) What are you listening too right now?
My daughters computer game.
20) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
21) What is your favorite smell?
I don't have a sense of smell.
22) Favorite pet?
Kitty and the chickens.
23) Do you like the person who sent this to you?
24) Favorite sports to watch?
I'm not into sports.
25) Eye color?
26) Shoe size?
Six and a half.
27) Favorite food?
28) What color shirt are you wearing?
29) Hugs or kisses?
30) Favorite dessert?
33) What book are you reading now?
The Joy of Gardening
34) Rolling Stones or Beatles?
35) Do you have a special talent?
Playing in the dirt.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
A few years ago, Hubs was so sweet and put in a backyard pond for me as a birthday gift (I'm so not a jewelry type of girl). It definitely has been the kind of gift that keeps on giving. And now, it's the place to be if you're a critter. For me, that's the best part, watching the life that goes on all around, seeing the little birds flourish and my frogs reproducing. It feels good to be able to lend them a hand. Living in concrete land, it's gotta be a welcoming sight.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Poor Hubs, he didn't know what he was getting into when he ordered those Valentine Roses. Or when he asked where I wanted them planted?
How about right there where that big, ugly monster Bird of Paradise is?
Of course, nothing ever goes smoothly and it turns into the big two weekend project for him. Which wouldn't happened had the previous owners taken the time to encase the electrical wiring to the light pole 30 feet away, instead of RUNNING IT DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE STINKIN' YARD! GGRRR!
(the wrong way)
Thanks Hubs for all your hard work! The rose is going to grow beautifully here.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
Okay, I know I don't need any more seeds, but with a pile of seed catalogs to browse, I find that rational thought (my yard is the size of a postage stamp) goes out the window. So here are this weeks purchases:
1 - Pineapple Tomatillo
1 - Pineapple Tomatillo
2 - Golden Crown Watermelon
3 - Pot O Gold Carrot
4 - Rosa Bianca Eggplant
5 - Listada de Gandia Eggplant
6 - Sunberry
7 - Noir des Carmes Melon
8 - Flame Lettuce